11th May 2019|
No guts, no story.
My life is my message.
Screw it, let’s do it.
Boldness be my friend.
Leave no stone unturned.
Fight till the last gasp.
Stay hungry. stay foolish.
“You can if you think you can.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
Impossible is for the unwilling.”
Grow through what you go through.
The wisest mind has something yet to learn.
Do it with passion or not at all.
The past does not equal the future.
Good things happen to those who hustle
At the end of hardship comes happiness.
Don’t dream your life, live your dream.
If it matters to you, you’ll find a way.
- Love For All, Hatred For None. – Khalifatul Masih III
- Change the world by being yourself. – Amy Poehler
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S Eliot
- Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
- Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Unknown
- Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
- What we think, we become. – Buddha
- All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Tough times never last but tough people do. – Robert H. Schiuller
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schiuller
- One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. – Johnny Depp
- If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name. – Kendrick Lamar
- If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
- Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica N. S. Yourko
- Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. – Tyga
- I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong. – Harvey Specter
- Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
- Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
- Be so good they can’t ignore you. – Steve Martin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
- Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it. – Nike
- I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne
- Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence. – Drake
- Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories. – J. Cole
- Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? – Kendrick Lamar
- Reality is wrong, dreams are for real. – Tupac
- To live will be an awfully big adventure. – Peter Pan
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- What consumes your mind controls your life- Unknown
- Strive for greatness. – Lebron James
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. – Kurt Cobain
- And still, I rise. – Maya Angelou
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. – Rumi
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
- A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. – Atticus
- White is not always light and black is not always dark. – Habeeb Akande
- Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got. – R. Brault
- Happiness depends upon ourselves. – Aristotle
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
- Change the game, don’t let the game change you. – Macklemore
- It hurt because it mattered. – John Green
- If the world was blind how many people would you impress? – Boonaa Mohammed
- I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget. – Unknown
- The meaning of life is to give life meaning. – Ken Hudgins
- The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. – Nelson Henderson
- When words fail, music speaks. – Shakespeare
- Embrace the glorious mess that you are. – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow. – Vincent van Gogh
- I have nothing to lose but something to gain. – Eminem